beckhamteh

Friday, May 30, 2008

Crushing defeat...

Sports can be fun, but sometimes it can really make you sad... ya, i ain't any 'professional' sportsman or what-so-ever, but the 'crushing defeat' my ping pong team 'tasted' on 29 May 2008 was really a very sad experience. I don't know where to hide myself after the match was over by a scoreline 0-3 (0-3, 1-3, 2-3 by 1st, 2nd and 3rd pairs, i was playing in the 1st pair). Was it a tactical error by me? Lack of luck? Or we just not good enough? I don't know... but i guess from this experience, i know how Sir Alex Ferguson, Rooney and Ronaldo felt in the 0-3 defeat to AC Milan in 2007... 'Sky-high' expectation ended in embarassing crushing defeat. If we have lost by 2-3, probably i will feel better. Anyway, as Jose Mourinho once said 'Almost is nothing', thus i guess there is no difference...

I just couldn't do it when i wanted to do it very much at that 'very' moment... sigh~... really sad about this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Xweing said...

Wat 'very' moment? U mean when 'someone' was watching? Kaka...

Anyway, do better next time. Jia you~

(I know this comment come a bit late... but better late than never! :P)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home